The 10 Nevers in Physical Therapy
1. Never say, “its easy” because we’ll just make it harder
2. Never say, “I want to go home” because you’ll stay longer
3. Never lose count because you’ll have to start at one again
4. Never complain because we never listen
5. Never argue because you’ll never win
6. Never scream or cry because it only encourages us
7. Never look like you’re enjoying it because we’ll put a stop to it
8. Never say, “I can’t” because you’ll do it anyway
9. Never hold your breath because if you pass out and die, we have to fill out the paperwork.
10. Never lie or cheat because we know the truth and you’ll live to regret it
–this has been widely circulated among physical therapists. Source unknown.